Basic Baked Chicken
This is a basic recipe that I add as a component to everything from casseroles to soups to chicken salad. If a recipe calls for baked chicken, this is it.
Here are some of my recipes that include this chicken recipe:
4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a roasting pan with cooking spray.
3. Place the chicken in the pan.
4. Spray with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 375 for 35-40 minutes. Cut into the largest piece to check for doneness. (**See note.)
6. When cooked through, take out of the oven. Cover with aluminum foil for at least 30 minutes.
**Note: Adaptation for Bone-In, Skin-On Breasts: Cook chicken for 50-55 minutes.